Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Weekend:)

We had a busy weekend. Duff took Kace and Kassidy out of school on Friday to go skiing. They had a great time! It was such a beautiful day. Then Friday night, Kace and Duff went to the Scout Klondike. I'm so glad I'm not a boy. I don't think I could sleep out in the cold. Then on Saturday, Kace & Kassidy went skiing at Deer Valley with the Draper Klan. Grandma & Grandpa D, Carrie, Shane, Brady, Angie, Casey, Lindsay, Dave, Tracie, Taylor, Lesa, Steve, Jake, Stevie, Kelly, Cody, Isaac, and Sara. It was a great party! Duff went snowboarding at the Canyons with some of his young men and I stayed home to go to a Cubscout Klondike. Kassidy stayed over to Lesa's after skiing to help Grandma tend Jake, Stevie and Kelly. She had a great time. Thanks family!

No comments: