Friday, May 8, 2009

About time!


Wow, I didn't realize how long its been since I posted. Things seem to be a little crazy. Easter came and went. Kace got a new suit and Kassidy a new dress with a matching doll dress. The kids have been playing soccer on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Duff's been racing Mtn bikes on Saturdays and now Wednesdays. Boy Scouts, Cub scouts, achievement day, lessons, and school pretty much round out the week. I've actually been at school everyday this week doing Teacher Appreciation Week. It's been kind-of hectic.

We've been needing to cut down a couple of big trees in the backyard that are 1/2 dead and could hit the house if it fell. So Duff decided he wasn't going to pay anyone to do it, he'd just do it. So, against my advisement, he got out his rock climbing equipment and shimmied up the tree about 30-40 ft and cut down the top of the 2 trees. I was pretty nervous since I was being the one at the bottom holding the rope. All went well and both went down good. Duff made it down safe and sound.
Sometimes I wonder if there's anything he can't do.-Probably Not- What a guy! All I kept thinking is how I would get him down if the chainsaw fell on his head and cut it open! I know, horrible thought, but I'm a worry wort.

Off to another race in Logan tomorrow!

No comments: