Sunday, August 31, 2008

Flying By

I can't believe school's been in 2 weeks. Where has the time gone? Kace is enjoying 6th grade at the middle school. He signed up for the Science Club which is after school one day a week. He loves science. Hopefully he'll won't need to much help from Mom on anything since it's not a subject I know a lot about. We'll have to get help from Uncle Dave maybe. The Science Club takes the 7th graders on a trip to Florida to study marine life and other science stuff. Kace really wants to go this year and was told by his teacher that he could if his mom or dad came with him. We'll see!!

Kassidy is of course loving school. She's quite the social butterfly. She makes friends easily and always seeks out those left out. She loves her teacher too! She usually rides her bike to school with some friends from the neighborhood. This week I got to ride with them too, since one of the boys isn't allowed to ride without an adult.

Duff, Kace & Kassidy went mountain biking on Saturday afternoon while I ran to Provo to find material for drapes. When they got home, Kassidy was sweaty, dirty and worn out. She said it was really hot, but it was fun going down hill! When I asked Kace if he had a good time he said "Ya" which suprised Duff since Duff had to get after him to "step-it-up" because Kassidy was beating him down the hill. (Of course) Kace is just on his own time and takes is own sweet time at whatever he does. (Hard for his parents to be patient about)

1 comment:

Tracie Bramhall said...

Glad to hear there are other Science geeks coming up in the family!! I am always available for a little help too!!
Dave